This connector captures data from Marketo into Flow collections.
It is available for use in the Flow web application. For local development or open-source workflows,
ghcr.io/estuary/source-marketo:dev provides the latest version of the connector as a Docker image. You can also follow the link in your browser to see past image versions.
This connector is based on an open-source connector from a third party, with modifications for performance in the Flow system.
You can find their documentation here, but keep in mind that the two versions may be significantly different.
Supported data resources
This connector can be used to sync the following tables from Marketo:
- activities_X where X is an activity type contains information about lead activities of the type X. For example, activities_send_email contains information about lead activities related to the activity type
send_email. See the Marketo docs for a detailed explanation of what each column means.
- activity_types. Contains metadata about activity types. See the Marketo docs for a detailed explanation of columns.
- campaigns. Contains info about your Marketo campaigns. Marketo docs.
- leads. Contains info about your Marketo leads. Marketo docs.
- lists. Contains info about your Marketo static lists. Marketo docs.
- programs. Contains info about your Marketo programs. Marketo docs.
By default, each resource is mapped to a Flow collection through a separate binding.
- (Optional) Whitelist Estuary's IP address if needed
- An API-only Marketo User Role
- An Estuary Marketo API-only user
- A Marketo API Custom Service
- Marketo Client ID & Client Secret
- Marketo Base URL
You configure connectors either in the Flow web app, or by directly editing the catalog specification file. See connectors to learn more about using connectors. The values and specification sample below provide configuration details specific to the Marketo source connector.
|The Client ID of your Marketo developer application.
|The Client Secret of your Marketo developer application.
|UTC date and time in the format 2021-01-25T00:00:00Z. Any data before this date will not be replicated.
|Your Marketo Base URL.
|Resource of your Marketo project from which collections are captured.
domain_url: <your domain URL>