This connector captures data from WooCommerce into Flow collections.
It is available for use in the Flow web application. For local development or open-source workflows, ghcr.io/estuary/source-woocommerce:dev provides the latest version of the connector as a Docker image. You can also follow the link in your browser to see past image versions.
To set up the WooCommerce source connector with: you need:
- WooCommerce 3.5+
- WordPress 4.4+
- Pretty permalinks in Settings > Permalinks so that the custom endpoints are supported. e.g. /%year%/%monthnum%/%day%/%postname%/
- A new API key with read permissions and access to Customer key and Customer Secret.
Follow the steps below to set up the WooCommerce source connector.
Set up WooCommerce
- Generate a new Rest API key.
- Obtain Customer key and Customer Secret.
Set up the WooCommerce connector in Estuary Flow
- Log into your Estuary Flow account.
- In the left navigation bar, click on "Captures". In the top-left corner, click "Connector Search".
- Enter the name for the WooCommerce connector and select "WooCommerce" from the dropdown.
- Fill in "Customer key" and "Customer Secret" with the data from Step 1 of this guide.
- Fill in "Shop Name". For example, if your shop URL is https://EXAMPLE.com, the shop name is 'EXAMPLE.com'.
- Choose the start date you want to start syncing data from.
You configure connectors either in the Flow web app, or by directly editing the catalog specification file. See connectors to learn more about using connectors. The values and specification sample below provide configuration details specific to the WooCommerce source connector.
|Customer Key||Customer Key for API in WooCommerce shop||string||Required|
|Customer Secret||Customer Secret for API in WooCommerce shop||string||Required|
|Shop Name||The name of the store.||string||Required|
|Start Date||The date you would like to replicate data from. Format: YYYY-MM-DD||string||Required|
|Stream||Resource of your WooCommerce project from which collections are captured.||string||Required|
|Sync Mode||Connection method.||string||Required|
The WooCommerce source connector in Estuary Flow supports the following streams:
- Coupons (Incremental)
- Customers (Incremental)
- Orders (Incremental)
- Order notes
- Payment gateways
- Product attribute terms
- Product attributes
- Product categories
- Product reviews (Incremental)
- Product shipping classes
- Product tags
- Product variations
- Products (Incremental)
- Shipping methods
- Shipping zone locations
- Shipping zone methods
- Shipping zones
- System status tools
- Tax classes
- Tax rates
Connector-Specific Features & Highlights