This connector captures data from Aircall into Flow collections.
It is available for use in the Flow web application. For local development or open-source workflows, ghcr.io/estuary/source-aircall:dev provides the latest version of the connector as a Docker image. You can also follow the link in your browser to see past image versions.
To set up the Aircall connector, you need the following prerequisite:
- Access Token: An access token acting as a bearer token is required for the connector to work. You can find the access token in the settings of Aircall.
Follow the steps below to set up the Aircall connector.
- Obtain an Aircall access token from the Aircall settings.
Set up the Aircall connector in Estuary Flow
- Log into your Estuary Flow account.
- In the left navigation bar, click on "Captures". In the top-left corner, click "Connector Search".
- Enter the name for the Aircall connector and select "Aircall" from the dropdown.
- Fill out the following endpoint configurations:
api_id: The auto-generated ID.
api_token: The access token obtained from Aircall settings.
start_date: Date filter for eligible streams. Enter the desired start date.
You configure connectors either in the Flow web app, or by directly editing the catalog specification file. See connectors to learn more about using connectors. The values and specification sample below provide configuration details specific to the Aircall source connector.
|API ID||App ID found at settings||string||Required|
|API Token||App token found at settings||string||Required|
|Start Date||Date time filter for incremental filter, Specify which date to extract from.||string||Required|
|Stream||Resource of your Aircall project from which collections are captured.||string||Required|
|Sync Mode||Connection method.||string||Required|
The Aircall connector supports the following streams:
API Method Example
An example of an API method call for Aircall:
The Aircall API currently uses v1. The connector defaults to using v1.