Estuary's available materialization connectors are listed in this section. Each connector has a unique set of requirements for configuration; these are linked below the connector name.
Also listed are links to the most recent Docker images for each connector. You'll need these to write Flow specifications manually (if you're developing locally). If you're using the Flow web app, they aren't necessary.
Estuary is actively developing new connectors, so check back regularly for the latest additions. We’re prioritizing the development of high-scale technological systems, as well as client needs.
At this time, all the available materialization connectors are created by Estuary. In the future, other open-source materialization connectors from third parties could be supported.
Available materialization connectors
- Apache Parquet in S3
- Package — ghcr.io/estuary/materialize-s3-parquet:dev
- Package — ghcr.io/estuary/materialize-elasticsearch:dev
- Package - ghcr.io/estuary/materialize-firebolt:dev
- Google BigQuery
- Package — ghcr.io/estuary/materialize-bigquery:dev
- Google Cloud Pub/Sub
- Package - ghcr.io/estuary/materialize-google-pubsub:dev
- Package — ghcr.io/estuary/materialize-postgres:dev
- Package — ghcr.io/estuary/materialize-rockset:dev
- Package — ghcr.io/estuary/materialize-snowflake:dev